We are currently seeking an Experienced Lettings Administrator to join our clients ever growing team in Alton.
Basic Salary Range £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience.
Office Hours: 9-5.30pm
Above all else we are looking for someone that provides excellent customer service and possesses great communication skills!
Day to day duties will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the correct requirements for each Property being advertised
- Assisting with Mail outs
- Work to operational processes and service standards
- Process new tenancies on behalf of office; producing tenancy agreements, booking check-ins and pre-tenancy works and issuing compliance documents to tenants and landlords.
- Producing renewal agreements, discussing end of tenancies, facilitating any tenancy changeovers
- Assisting in general office duties
- Covering the phones
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Uploading new instructions
- Compile Property particulars
- Checking tenancy agreements
- Liaising with tenants to arrange minor repairs with contractors
- Previous experience of working in Property.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Well-spoken with excellent knowledge of the English language
- Brilliant attention to detail with the ability to proof read, spell check and format to company standards
- ARLA (desirable but not essential)
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Team player and keen to get involved in a number of different tasks
Please apply today! Abundnant recruitment is acting as an employment agency. All other roles will be found on their website
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'