Bordesley Green - Up to £18k
My client are a multi-disciplined, independent agency and are looking for a strong Lettings Administrator to join their growing team. My client always maintain a clear focus on giving a professional and quality service to all customers and offer great career progression and earning potential.
In this role as a Lettings Administrator you will be responsible for dealing with incoming calls and enquiries, booking viewings, valuations, preparing move in files, ensuring applications and referencing are dealt with, liaising with tenants and landlords, ordering EPC's, uploading of property details to websites, advertising, making sure the database is up to date and all general administration.
Essential Skills for a Lettings Administrator:
- Current Residential Lettings Experience
- An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service
- Good Organisational Skills
- Ambitious and a desire to succeed
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Jacob Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Buzzrecruit is a Specialist Recruiter for the Property Industry specialising in the following:
- Estate Agent / Estate Agency / Lettings / Residential lettings / New Homes / Property / Property Sales / Residential Sales / Commercial / Property Management / Surveying / land / Financial Services / Mortgages / Conveyancing / Recruitment / Recruiting / Online / Director / Area manager / Branch Manager / Assistant Manager / valuer / Senior Negotiator / Negotiator / Trainee Negotiator / Property Manager / Block Manager / Mortgage Advisor / Lister / Neg / Sales Negotiator / Lettings Negotiator / Lettings Manager / Lettings Valuer / Sales Valuer / Associate / Consultant / Local property Expert / Country Homes / Partner / Conveyancer
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'