Lettings Administrator - £18-22K per annum Monday - Friday
An exciting opportunity has come available to a hardworking and enthusiastic candidate looking for a Lettings Administration role within the property industry. Previous experience of completing AST agreements and conducting reference checks is essential.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Arrange gas and electrical safety checks
- Liaise end of tenancy deposit release with landlord and tenant
- Key signing in and out and key tracking
- Draw up necessary documents for new tenancies
- Arrange tenancy extension agreements
- Smart and professional appearance and manner
- Methodical, organised and reliable
- Self-motivated with excellent time-management skills
- Friendly and a natural team player
- Excellent communication skills including professional telephone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience of working in a lettings admin role essential
Tasks will include day to day Lettings Administration duties such as taking and resolving incoming calls, compiling and sending letters to tenants, updating files, data input, tenancy agreements etc.
Lettings Adminstrator - Administrator - Lettings
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'