£16,000 - £18,000 PA
Are you keen to build a career in property?
Do you have a passion for working with people?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If the answers to the above questions is Yes then we want you hear from you!
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Lettings Administrator for their client based in Peterborough
This is a career building opportunity for an individual to join an established company who invest heavily in their staff and have a large, bubbly and busy working team. Due to the fast paced nature of this role, this job would suit someone who enjoys working with people and has a methodical way of working.
As a Lettings Administrator will be looking after property tenants, assisting with the administration associated with all properties. Although industry experience within property is desirable, this role would also suit someone with no working experience in this area.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Organising viewings of properties for potential tenants
- Dealing with maintenance paperwork
- Liaising with both landlords and contractors to ensure work is carried out
- Providing excellent administration services including concise paperwork
- Organising letting bookings in a quick and concise time-frame
- Diary management for sales staff
Person specification: -
- Experience in property/estate agencies (not essential)
- Previous letting administrator experience (desirable)
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time Lettings Administrator permanent position, working 9-5 Monday -Friday including every other Saturday 9-1.
If this Lettings Administrator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
- real estate
- property manager
- estate agen*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'