Salary £16,000 - £19,000
Type Permanent / Full Time
Monday - Friday
Hours 9 - 5.30pm
This award-winning company based in Worthing, West Sussex works with letting agents across the UK providing back office client accounting and administration services.
An opportunity has become available to a hardworking and enthusiastic candidate looking for a Lettings Administrator role. Previous experience of completing Tenancy Agreements and conducting reference checks would be an advantage.
Key duties and requirements will include:
- Processing referencing checks
- Issuing Tenancy Agreements
- Taking and resolving issues via email and phone from Letting agents
- Renewal of Contracts - Addendum/Memorandum
- Deposit Returns
- Being Capable of working to strict legislation surrounding the industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Excel
- An ability to prioritise and deliver high volumes of work at a fast pace
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good team player
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Support towards ARLA qualification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'