Lettings Administrator - Estate Agency - Marylebone - £30,000 to £35,000
Our client, established in 2011, is one of London’s fastest growing Estate Agencies.
Specialising in luxury residential property across the Capital, they are looking for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their new department. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has earned national awards for its professionalism and quality.
The Lettings Administrator will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Lettings Team.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the diary and managing the office communications.
- Ensuring customer emails are responded to in a timely fashion.
- Managing invoices and supporting with ad hoc requests.
- Maintaining digital filing, creating brochures and working with suppliers to do window cards.
- Producing and reviewing tenancy documentation ensuring the highest standards of completion.
- Booking gas safety, inventories and EPC’s as applicable Managing any changes or updates to terms/documentation and ensuring they are concluded in a timely fashion.
The successful Lettings Administrator will:
- Have previous experience in a busy lettings, agency or sales admin environment.
- Preferably be ARLA qualified.
- Have the ability to motivate yourself as well as being a strong team player.
- Have a strong customer focus, high accuracy and good attention to detail with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Possess Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with property/lettings software.
If you have the experience required and want to work for an award winning successful company, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'