Lettings Administrator - £18-22k per annum - Epsom
A fantastic Lettings Administrator role has become vacant to a hard-working and enthusiastic candidate looking for a Lettings Administration role within the property industry. Previous experience of completing AST agreements and conducting reference checks is essential.
The role is for a fantastic independent agency with a number of branches in Epsom and the surrounding areas. Ideally looking for someone with previous experience who can help the Lettings department continue to grow.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Smart and professional appearance and manner
- Methodical, organised and reliable
- Self-motivated with excellent time-management skills
- Friendly and a natural team player
- Excellent communication skills including professional telephone manner
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
Tasks will include day to day Lettings Administration duties such as taking and resolving incoming calls, compiling and sending letters to tenants, updating files, data input, tenancy agreements etc.
Lettings Administrator - Administrator - Lettings
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'