Salary: Up to £18,000
Our Client is an award winning, professional, national property management company with offices across the North West. They are currently undergoing a period of tremendous growth therefore, to support and continue this growth, they’re looking to appoint a Lettings Administrator to join their team.
Pre tenancy Duties
- Involvement in the marketing of the lets, including liaison with local agents, online platforms and other social media platforms
- Dealing with enquiries
- Arranging accompanied viewings
- Developing and managing the administrative paperwork in support of the lettings throughout the tenant lifecycle, to include Application Forms/raising Contracts/Inventories (check ins/outs)/standard customer communication/forms
In tenancy Duties
- To carry out tenant 'check ins’, complete inventory checks and demonstrate the appliances at managed properties (may involve out of ours working), log meter readings and share with tenant
- To carry out periodic tenancy inspections
- To deal with repair issues and instruct relevant contractors and build good ongoing relationships in this regard
End of Tenancy Duties
- To carry out tenant 'check outs’, complete inventory checks, key return etc. Log meter readings and share with tenant
- To liaise with relevant parties in relation to return of deposit
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, well presented and customer focused Lettings professional. The office is very busy - a focused individual with excellent organisational skills is required. Must have 'can do’ approach. The applicant will be joining a team of committed and experienced professionals based in modern offices in Bolton.
The ideal candidate will have a number of years’ experience in a busy residential lettings environment and be a confident, ambitious, team player who is able to use their initiative to provide the highest level of customer service.
If you’re interested in this challenging and rewarding role, please apply now!
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"