An exciting opportunity has become available at an award-winning estate agency in Staines, specialising in property sales, corporate lettings and property management.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Administrator to assist with the smooth running of the department. To be successful, you will ideally have some previous experience within a similar role and have an understanding of lettings legislation. Your position is pivotal to the success of the office.
The role will include the following:
• Handling rent payments
• Handling property and business invoices
• Organising check-in’s and check-out’s
• Tenancy agreements
• Renewal agreements
• Sending fees to tenants so they pay on time before they check-in
• Ordering stationary
• Serving section 21’s
• Liaising with the accounts department.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must have superb communication skills
• Administration skills
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• IT skills
• Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude and good team player
• Good telephone manner
• Able to multi task and prioritise workload
• Smart and presentable appearance.
The salary package provided for this role will be £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience. This is a Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job