A reputable Letting Agents in Epsom require an experienced Lettings Administrator to join their team. This role is integral to the successful running of the Lettings department and as such my client requires a personable, professional and efficient individual.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing the tenancy renewal process
- Negotiating rent increases
- Conducting check outs and dilapidation reports
- Organising the return of deposits
- Maintaining regular contact with landlords and tenants
- Updating and maintaining inhouse systems
- Conducting viewings as and when required
- General lettings administration duties
To be considered for this role previous experience working in lettings is essential. You’ll be a competent administrator, a confident communicator and have a good understanding of the lettings process. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role such as a Lettings Negotiator, Renewals Administrator, Property Manager etc. Please note, a full driving licence is a requirement for this position.
Salary - c£20,000 + Commission
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please apply today.
*MorganStar Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job