Do you want a busy role working within a friendly and supportive team? If you have Lettings or general administration experience we want to hear from you! Our client is seeking a bubbly, confident and genuine individual to join their close knit lettings team; in return they are offering an annual salary of between £16,000 - £18,000 per annum and a great working environment.
The Job Role:
- Answering incoming calls to the business
- Ensuring that all tenancy records are complete and up to date
- Coordinating maintenance staff
- Creating tenancy / lettings contracts
- Liaising with landlords
- General Administration duties
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous Lettings Administration experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You will be a team player, extremely organised and able to work in a busy environment.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- You will have excellent PC Skills.
- You will have a good sense of humour and be able to work flexibly.
- An annual salary of up to £18,000 per annum
- A temp to perm role.
- Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm and Friday 9am - 4pm.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
Laura Beddow - Commercial Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job