OfficeTeam has an exciting new opportunity for a Lettings Administrator to join a global real estate firm with locations in major urban cities. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Administrator to work for an expanding business offering excellent career progression.
In addition to extensive training and continuing career development this role offers the successful candidate £38,000 per annum, plus fantastic benefits package.
- Provide exceptional customer support to tenant clients
- Preparation of all tenancy contracts
- Coordination of move in arrangements
- Taking property enquiries for Letting Negotiators
- Checking tenant references and ensuring integrity around compliance
- Dealing with pre-tenancy enquiries and general lettings enquiries
- Updating and maintaining correct information on internal systems
- Responsible for checking and approving invoices
You will have:
- Administration experience within real estate a similar environment
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
- Some experience of decision making
- Advanced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
OfficeTeam is looking for a confident and proactive Lettings Administrator with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work on their own initiative and take ownership of the role. For more details, please contact OfficeTeam today on .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://privacy-statement