Our Client, an award winning Agent based in slick office premises in the heart of the City are looking to appoint a Property Administrator. Our Client offers an intensive ongoing training programmewith great long term career opportunities.
- Take tenant enquiries over the phone/walk-in and advise tenants on suitable properties to rent.
- Book viewings in Negotiators diary.
- Take any messages for the team and pass them on asap.
- Manage the Lettings software - Draw up tenancy agreement contracts, Inventories for `let only’, S/O, Section 21.
- Carry out Check-in process.
- Advise tenants of contents Insurance and run through quotation if required.
- Run every tenant through Complimentary services and inform tenants of Tenant Shop digital services.
- Confirm checked inventory and pass any works required to Property Manager.
- Send copies of Check-in documentation to landlords with 48 hours of Check in.
- Lodge deposit with DPS.
- Manage Tenant Shop software to complete utility and council tax changeovers.
- Upload tenancies to software.
- File all tenancy documents after Check-in.
- Ensure office is locked up as per office close down procedure at the end of each working day.
- Ensure any outgoing mail is posted at the end of each working day.
- Assist negotiators with any lettings administration.
- Ensure all offers are sent to vendor and buyer in writing within 48 hours of receiving the offer.
- Offer acceptance letters, heads of terms are all sent out in writing within 48 hours of an offer being accepted.
- Assist negotiators with any sales administration.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing, vibrant personality
- Good MS Office skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong time management skills
- Ensure all phone calls are answered and voice mail checked and dealt with daily.
- Ensure all Check ins are pre-loaded onto Tenant Shop prior to move in.
- Ensure the Check in process is completed within 48 hours of move in.
- Exceptional Communicator
- Exceptional organization
- Lettings Administration