Our client in Brighton is a well established estate agency with a recognised and well respected name in the industry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in lettings administration but other administrative backgrounds might also be considered.
This is a customer orientated position and you will have to be able to work on your own initiative and under pressure. You will need to prioritise workload and be happy to meet and greet visitors in the branch. You must be confident to communicate with customers and have strong attention to detail to handle all the incoming documents.
Key duties include:
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries
- Dealing with callers to the office
- Property to market administration including keeping window cards, boards and websites up to date
- Administration of lets including typing, letter writing, and diary management
- Taking Application Deposits and drawing up letters when required
- Compilation of Tenancy Agreements
- Updating Landlords on the progress of Tenancies
- Keeping and updating a working record of agreed lets and renewals
- Preparing keys for inventory clerks
- To ensure the office has all stationery requirements and plenty of tenant files and landlord brochures are made up
- Provide a first class service dealing with enquiries and ensuring correct procedures are followed
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm and one Saturday a month shorter hours. When you work a Saturday you get a day off the following week.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply today and we will be in touch!
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.