Our client, a leading provider of high end, serviced accommodation, currently have a vacancy for a Property Acquisitions Assistant/lettings administrator to join their busy and thriving Property Management team in Central London.
The successful candidate will be customer service focused, outgoing, positive and experienced in providing administrative support to a busy property team. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. Candidates from a property admin background are ideal and those from the hotel, catering and retail sector are of particular interest.
You will be responsible for the day to day administration of the company portfolio for new deal progression, rent reviews, contract renewals, disposals and off-season strategy. This will involve:
- Assisting in the management of the London portfolio
- The management of all tenancy agreements ensuring they are up to date and renewed where needed.
- Processing and tracking new acquisitions - the submitting of offers for tenancies and track documents between parties. You will also issue tenancy agreements and other legal paperwork.
- Liaising with set up team for new properties taken on to ensure that the full set up process is on time and completed.
- Managing rent reviews and contract renewals including some direct negotiation with agents and landlords. You will be tracking anniversary dates of active contracts and conduct renewals of expiring contracts.
- Tracking contract expirations and managing check outs of rented properties including serving notice to end tenancies.
- Managing reporting and maintaining relationships.
Qualifications and experience required for this role:
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
- A background within lettings administration or estate agency or experience as a property assistant.
- Customer-centric focused
- Organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- A lively and energetic personality
- Well presented
- Self-motivated, hard-working with drive, ambition, energy and enthusiasm
- IT literate: Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious person to join a vibrant team.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job