National award winners of the prestigious Guild of Property Professionals " Agent of the Year 2017 & 2018"
British Property Awards Double Gold Winner 2017
Relocation Agent Network Best Regional Agent London 2015, 2016 & 2017
Victorstone is a dynamic and professional estate agent operating across the capital offering a range of property services including sales, lettings, property management, developments, financial services, and block management.
We are proud of our exceptional standards and reputation and in order to succeed with us you must be astute, committed and professional at all times.
- Administer the file progression process from receipt through offer agreed to key release
- Maintain an overview of the complete process, monitoring the progress of each tenancy application and ensuring that all actions are completed in a time scale to ensure that move in dates are met in accordance with agreed service standards
- Deliver a high volume case load while maintaining a quality service at all times in accordance with service standards
- Build strong relationships with clients and the branches to encourage future business and deliver essential client retention
- Up sell instruction type and fee structure
- Negotiate the deals that are lawful and meet our client’s instructions discharging our duty of care to applicants. Deal with complex and detailed issues to ensure clients and tenants needs are fully satisfied and move ins are smooth and efficient
- Escalate all situations where service standards will not be met
- Update tenants and landlord with on-going maintenance issues
- Project management of small redecoration's and renovations
- Co-ordination and maintaining relationships with contractors
- Carry out reports and send to Landlords.
- Contractors insurance and contractors risk assessments
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job