My client are an upmarket independent estate agents based in the Shrewsbury area. They are looking to recruit an experienced lettings Administrator to join the current team. This is an exciting and varied role dealing with all aspects of administration within a highly regarded local business.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm. Saturday's are by rotation, generally one in four 9.00am to 4.00pm , Lieu day provided.
The ideal candidate will be well presented, highly organised and have a similar passion for providing exceptional customer service. Applications may be considered from experienced administrators with a passion to move into the property sector , however experience is preferable.
Duties will include but not be limited to
- Conduct property inspections, completing relevant paperwork and photographic records.
- Liaise with Landlords following Inspections Visits
- Organise Property Inventory prior to Tenants moving in
- Prepare and type Property Inventories, completing relevant paperwork and photographic evidence 5
- Attend to Check Out Inspections and prepare relevant paperwork and photographic evidence
- Make recommendations on deposit returns following Check Out inspections when required
- Arrange Property Inspection Visits with tenants and liaise with in-house diary when required
- Liaise with the Accounts Department when necessary
- Preparation of legal and financial documentation when required
- Maintain and update records on software systems when necessary
- Responsibility for dealing with incoming calls to the Department
- General word-processing/secretarial duties ensuring accuracy and quality are maintained and deadlines met
- Maintain effective systems and procedures and ensure continuity of quality, presentation and style
- General filing, administration duties, collating/compiling of documents and photocopying/scanning as necessary.
- Deputise for colleagues within the department as necessary.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be submitted to the client without your consent.