Lettings Administrator - Summertown
| Lettings Administrator | Summertown (Oxford) | £18,000 - £23,000 |
Our Clients, a successful estate agency are looking for an experienced Lettings Admin to join their professional team in Summertown.
The successful candidate will work well in a team and will be committed to providing a high level of customer service. The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who can assist the Lettings Negotiators with administration.
- Answering the telephone
- Meeting and greeting new and existing clients
- Preparing window displays
- Arranging tenant viewings and property valuation
- Responding to general enquiries by phone and e-mail
- Processing tenancy applications
- Progressing tenant’s references
- Preparing tenancy agreements and associated paperwork
- Handling landlord and tenant queries.
- Ensuring documents and funds in order before tenants move in.
- The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own car essential (mileage paid).
- ARLA qualified preferred, not essential.
Hours: Monday 8.15am - 6.00pm, Tuesday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm and Saturday cover.
Salary/Package: £18,000 - £23,000 basic DOE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"