Lettings Administrator - Southgate, North London.
£22,000 - £26,000 pa
We are recruiting for a successful Lettings Administrator to work in a busy office.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of a highly-motivated and fast growing lettings team. The successful candidate will have experience as a Lettings administrator/co-ordinator.
We are looking for someone with strong communication, administration and organisational skills. The role will bring other benefits such as training, career development and progression opportunities within the area and throughout the company.
The working hours are Monday-Friday 9-5.30pm.
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property database
- Team diary management
- Providing administrative support to a busy team
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Must be able to communicate confidently; to establish the requirements and requests of tenants and clients
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing
- Previous experience in Lettings, either in a Negotiator or Administrative position
- Proven track record as a successful Administrator
- Good understanding of the legislations of residential lettings
- Efficient and well organised with a keen eye for detail
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook). RSA qualifications or equivalent would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to work well in a pressurised office environment and with a team
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
If you are interested in this Lettings Administrator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
- Estate Agents