Lettings Administrator - Real Estate. Our Client is an established property investment company who own and manage residential and commercial properties in the UK. Their residential property portfolio is mainly in central London and the successful Lettings Administrator will be providing support to the lettings team.
The Role will encompass:
- Drawing up tenancy agreements.
- Preparing and taking out references on prospective tenants.
- Taking deposits.
- Managing the renewal process for all of the managed properties.
- Handling the vacation process.
- Writing up vacation letters.
- Ensuring the team are aware of all check in and outs.
- Answering and screening calls.
- Meeting and greeting clients and customers
The Person must have recent experience of working for another estate agency as a Lettings Administrator. The applicant should have good customer service and IT skills and must have experience using Excel, Word and Outlook. Candidates must be well-organised, well presented, efficient, self-motivated with good communication skills. A friendly, professional attitude is essential, as well as a need to be confidential as aspects of the role will involve exposure to sensitive information.
This is role offers a good opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team, located conveniently in central London.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT PROPERTY EXPERIENCE.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
- Real Estate
- Lettings administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job