A leading Estate Agency is looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator/Property Manager to join their expanding team based in Reading town centre.
The role would be to balance the many different demands to ensure that tenants and landlords receive an excellent service at all times. Additionally, you will ensure that all the necessary documents have been received, recorded and are kept up-to-date.
You will also have the opportunity to study to become a member of ARLA.
The Property Management Role:
- Meeting Landlords and Tenants to sign contracts
- Arranging safety checks and collecting completion funds
- Dealing with maintenance issues, arranging contractors, arranging access and paying Invoices
- Renewing existing contract, negotiating rent increases, creating Tenancy Agreements
- Deposit returns, negotiating between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
- Administrative duties, updating excel spread sheets, etc
- Working Monday - Friday: 8:30am -5:30pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am - 5:00pm (this is on a rota basis approx 1 in 4)
- After probation, non-contributory healthcare and subsidised gym membership
- Salary between £18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Please note there is no free on site parking (you do not need to be a car driver for this role
Keywords: Property / Property Manager / Property Management / ARLA / Lettings
- Property Management