Lettings Administrator / Negotiator - Kingstanding - up to £18k plus commission
Our clients are a strong independent brand with branches in the Walsall, Kingstanding and Wolverhampton areas. Due to continued growth within their Lettings Department our clients are looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator / Negotiator for their branch in Kingstanding.
Purpose of Role:
You will be preparing move in files, ensuring applications and referencing are dealt with, liaising with tenants and landlords, ordering EPC's, uploading of property details to websites, advertising, making sure the database is up to date, dealing with incoming maintenance issues, liaising with contractors and landlords, chasing rent arrears and all general administration.
* Current Residential Lettings Experience is preferable
* An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
* Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
* Strong Organisational Skills
* Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
* Ambitious and a real desire to succeed
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Alternate Saturdays 9am - 2pm
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'