| Lettings Administrator (Initial Maternity Cover) | St. Ives | £20,000 - £22,000 |
Our client is a successful independent estate agency based in St Ives. They are seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator/ Contracts Executive to join their friendly team. The role will be on maternity cover basis initially, for a minimum of 12 months.
The successful candidate will have good Lettings Administration experience including experience in dealing with contracts for tenants and landlords. Experience is essential for this role.
The role will involve:
- To ensure the process from acceptance to check in runs smoothly.
- To ensure that renewals are carried out in a timely fashion
- Take details from new tenants and obtain enough information to be able to match them with properties.
- Attend viewings when required
- Provide regular updates to prospective applicants on the referencing situation.
- Prepare the contracts and forward to both Landlord and tenant, ensuring they are signed before check-in
- Negotiate rent increases with the Tenant and landlord, updating and forwarding relevant documentation
- Process and respond to tenant notices
Working Hours are:
- 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- 9.30am-1.30pm Saturday (1 in 3)
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £20,000- £22,000 with an end of year bonus available.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job