Salary: £22,000 to £26,000
Key Words: Estate Agent, Lettings, Lettings Administrator, Lettings Agent, Sales, New Homes, Rent, Property, London, West End, Property Management
An Estate Agents based in London`s West End are looking to appoint a Lettings Administrator.
They provide a first class service to those who want to buy, sell, let, rent or manage properties in London`s West End.
As this role will be extremely busy from the word go, Lettings Administration experience would be desirable but not essential, experience within the Property Industry is also desirable.
The successful candidate will need to be organised and able to multi-task in what is a busy environment.
Duties of the Lettings Administrator include:
• Drawing up tenancy agreement
• Coordinating move ins
• Conducting tenancy credit check
• Meeting and greeting clients
• Working closely with the Lettings Manger and team
• Registering rental property details
• Uploading images to website and internet
Essential Requirements include:
• Excellent Telephone manner
• Highly organised
• Articulate, confident and professional
• Proactive and "hands on" approach
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Able to self-manage
• Be computer literate in Microsoft Office
• Good team player
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Estate Agent
- Lettings Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job