Mosaic Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lettings Administrator to join a well-established independent Estate Agency based in Harlow.
Your main role is to support the lettings department with all administration duties and deal with all maintenance issues that arise. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within lettings, be able to communicate clearly and effectively, be organised, enthusiastic and committed to giving the best possible customer service.
- Being the first point of contact for existing landlord and tenant queries
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to emails
- Managing portfolio of properties
- Dealing with maintenance issues including property repairs
- Property inspections
- Issuing notices when required
- Administration duties for the lettings department including referencing checks, preparation for new move ins and renewals etc.
- Deal with final check outs
- Other adhoc administration duties when required
If you have the relevant experience please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job