| Estate Agency Lettings Administrator | Arnold | £16,000 - £22,000 Basic |
Our client, a successful and fast growing Independent Estate Agency is seeking an Administrator to join their busy branch in Nottingham.
The ideal candidate will be well presented with fantastic organisational skills and an exceptional telephone manner and also have previous experience within an Estate Agency environment.
Your main role will be to assist the directors and negotiators with the administrative tasks within a busy estate agency office.
You will be responsible for ensuring a first class service is delivered to our customers who are calling in, as well as keeping the office running in a smooth and efficient manner through effective organisation and prioritising your workload.
- Load and manage properties on to company database.
- Create brochures, flyers, marketing material, window cards, organise EPCs, place properties on the internet.
- Create invoices for fees and disbursements through database
- Help in providing an aftercare service to our clients.
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Creating mail merges, running reports and mail outs
- Archiving electronic records and files and general file administration
- Responsible for property compliance for files
- Register new applicants and liaise with clients where needed
- Arranging property viewing and valuation appointments
In return my client is offering a salary of £16,000 - £22,000 depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job