This prestigious company have earned a first-class reputation for providing high-quality service and strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction through their teams of qualified and motivated property professionals. - would you like to be a part of that team?
If you have an outgoing personality with a passion for customer service, have a meticulous attention to detail and thrive on keeping busy and enjoy working under pressure then this is the job for you!
• Responsible for maintaining the Client Rent Accounts
• Receipting in Tenants payments
• Approving Contractor invoices
• Paying Landlords/Contractors; running statements & remittance advices
• Chase late rents
• Taking responsibility for the Card Machine
• NRL Tax – including quarterly & year end returns
• Month End reconciliations
• Collating weekly figures and updating various spreadsheets for month/year ends
• Keeping reports on Managed Portfolio properties
• Dealing with Renewals (Sending letters, drawing up new Agreements, Serving S21 Notices and all other related duties)
• Move In Files – Check files are correctly completed; Register deposits with DPS; Send Landlord Packs
• Let Only deposit returns
• ARLA Audit
• Send the Company Accounts team – Agency Fees; Lets Referrals; Lets Return
• Holiday cover for Admin
• Any other duties that fall within this job role
• Have Accounts experience
• Have a good knowledge of MS Office packages
• Enjoy an extremely fast paced and high volume workload
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of RPS package would be advantageous although full training will be given to the successful candidate
If interested please apply online now!
Feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Do not delay, this is a great opportunity and not to be missed.
Please keep the details of this job confidential from other agencies, thank you.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job