Badger Holdings Ltd are a long established multi -dimensional property company. Following the purchase of our business in January 2017, by Nick Dunning Associates, we are now on an exciting journey of change, development and significant growth, both organic and through acquisition. With our multiple brands (Townends, Townends Regents, Stirling Ackroyd) and the investment in MyLondonHome, we are set to become one of the largest and leading Estate Agents in London and Surrey.
This is a fantastic opportunity for people to work within our new and vibrant Byfleet head office, working within our busy Lettings Accounts team.
This position would suit people who live locally to the Byfleet area who have a natural flare for numbers, and who are looking to either commence or build on a career within Accountancy.
We offer excellent career progression but in return we ask that you are able to work effectively and efficiently within a fast paced environment and have the ability to keep to deadlines. You must display professionalism, enthusiasm, drive, self-motivation, resilience and determination. You must be flexible, reliable and have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. You must have excellent organisation and communication skills.
If you have studied or are studying an Accounts related qualification, please highlight this in your application as this would be of particular interest.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of sales ledger including allocating incoming payments onto the Group ledgers through Sun Systems
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices via the completion of a weekly and monthly Debtors Report.
- Assisting with the collation of monthly management information regarding outstanding invoices
- Assisting with credit control when required, chasing debt via telephone, letter and email
- Liaising with the Badger Holdings branch network, issuing and re-issuing invoices as well as issuing credit notes
- Completing daily consolidation and bank reconciliation of all receipts across all Badger Holdings bank accounts and cashbooks
- General accounts administration including banking, filing and retrieval of paperwork
- Bank Reconciliation
- Processing Invoices
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job