Office-base - flexible
We are looking for Lettings Negotiators with a difference - to make a real difference!
As a leading social housing provider, Stonewater, quite literally, transforms people’s lives. We are looking for smart, self-motivated, lettings negotiators to work within a dispersed team managing the lettings of our homes.
We need someone who can work independently and bring a fresh, flexible approach to delivering great service. You’ll have an office base but location is flexible as we have offices located in Dudley, Hereford, Bristol, Milton Keynes and Calderdale.
You’ll be part of a vibrant team and have real passion for doing things differently. You will be responsible for:
- Submitting online marketing and advertising on various property portals
- Matching applicants to empty properties
- Dealing with tenancies
- Arranging viewing and sign ups
- Arranging and ensuring properties have valid gas and safety certificates
- Communicating with stakeholders
- And of course, the best bit - handing over the keys to a new home!
We need you to be a self-starter and a great organiser with a proven track record in lettings. In return, we offer an extensive benefits package including:
- 26 days’ annual leave (plus an entitlement for bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Staff helpline offering independent, confidential information, counselling and support
- Holiday trading, Health choice and childcare vouchers
A current UK driving licence is desirable.
Stonewater is one of the UK’s leading social housing providers, with 30,000 homes under management and £1.7 billion in assets. Our bold house-building programme of providing 2,765 new homes by 2021 is driven by our vision of 'everyone having the opportunity to have a place they can call home’.
If you think you have got what it takes we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date: 8 October 2017
Vacancy may close early if sufficient applications received
Interview dates: 18, 19, 25, 26 October 2017
For more details please click apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job