My Client manages over 90,000 homes across the capital and the South East, regenerating communities throughout the region and we are set to become London’s largest developer of new homes. For ten years running they have been included in the Great Place to Work index and are currently placed 23rd.
Their vision is that everyone should have a quality home they can afford, and they combine their social purpose and commercial drive to create homes and neighbourhoods they can be proud of.
At this Association, people are at the heart of their business and their success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why they are committed to developing people. It’s only by investing in a well trained and motivated workforce that they can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
Lettings Negotiators - PRS
Salary OTE £35,000 - £40,000pa (£18,000 basic salary) plus £1,300pa Essential Car User Allowance*
*ECU Allowance is paid in accordance with requirements of the relevant policy as updated from time to time.
Based at Grove Crescent Road, Stratford, E15 4BJ covering a London wide portfolio
Hours are Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 5:00pm. Occasional Saturday/Evening work will be required to meet the demands of the role.
My Client is in the process of creating a Market Rent portfolio of over 5,000 new build homes in the next 3 years, expanding greatly to become one of the largest rental portfolios in the capital. We are a New Build Lettings Specialist and all of the homes they market for rent are owned by this association . As a Lettings Negotiator your main focus will be finding the best tenants to occupy their homes.
They are currently seeking Lettings Negotiators to join their growing team at this exciting time; this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is willing to invest in their future as they provide excellent prospects for career development.
- Provide a lettings service to private rented sector (PRS) portfolio
- Dealing with/following up telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Arranging and carrying out accompanied viewings
- Manage and maintain an up to date database of applicants/prospective tenants
- Prepare and implement marketing of large new developments to let from dedicated marketing suite and/or show homes
- Market and source tenants for PRS properties which are being relet
- Manage online property advertisements on Lown website as well as external property portals such as Zoopla and Rightmove
- Provide excellent customer service to demanding client base
- Work closely with the Property Management Team
- Lettings experience gained in estate or letting agency
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Capable of working within defined targets and deadlines
- Ability to work as part of dynamic team
- Able to respond positively to challenges
- Experience of MS Office Suite
- Experience of managing property listings and adverts
- A passion for London property and people
- Good business ethics
- A full UK driving licence
Access to their full suite of benefits including: 26 days holiday per year, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme and real investment in your personal & career development. Other benefits include, Benenden Healthcare, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
Closing date for completed applications: 26th March 2018
Braundton Consulting is a recruitment agency recruiting on behalf of this client.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job