We are recruiting three Lettings Negotiators to work for a Private Landlord based in Central London, W1 and looking for people who can start right away!
They own, let and manage properties in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Marylebone, Notting Hill, Hyde Park, Kensington and Chelsea.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be responsible for their own lettings portfolio from beginning to end. Your employer will provide the property / the apartments, you just need to find the right tenants!
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Professionally handling incoming enquiries
- Qualifying applicants on budget, location, and other requirements
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Maintaining contact with pre-registered applicants to notify them of new properties matching their requirements
- Receiving offers and managing the entire negotiation process.
To be successful in the role you will be extremely self-motivated, proactive and entrepreneurial with exceptional organisational and communication skills!
Candidates with a minimum of 6 months residential lettings experience will be favoured.
- Estate Agents
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'