I am recruiting a Lettings Negotiator for my client based in Preston.
Suitable candidate will have a vibrant and outgoing personality, with a strong track record in property sales and be confident hitting and exceeding targets. You will be required to drive, so a clean driving license is preferable.
- Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Motivation for lettings,
- Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Targets,
- Negotiation,. Property Management, Customer Service, Marketing, Team Building Account
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Set an example of positive high standards for others to follow
- Experienced professional attitude, reliability to see any situation through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Highly motivated and having confidence to deal with people at all levels
- See situations from all sides and aspects
- Previous Lettings Industry Experience Essential
Lettings Negotiator Responsibilities:
- Arranging viewings
- Negotiating with landlord and prospective tenant
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
- Generating repeat business
- Closing rental deal
- A strong property lettings background, with previous experience of working to targets
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- · A full driving license - WITH Car (mileage allowance)
- Lets property by matching landlord and tenant.
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential landlord; meeting potential tenant through advertising.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance lets; coordinating with appraisers to set a letting price; closing a contract.
- Develops lettings by meeting potential buyers in; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes lettings by understanding landlord requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; contract signing.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organisations.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please send your CV now or call Era on
- Cordant People and an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"