Do you want to work for an international award winning company?
Do you have 2 years experience in lettings?
Our client has been established for over 10-years and collectively employs over 150 people across six different divisions, our clients are winners of 22 industry awards and are growing rapidly.
Due to the success of the Lettings department, there is an opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join this international award-winning estate agency to work in its Flagship, City Centre office in Coventry.
The successful candidate can expect training and development with clear career progression and should be impeccably presented, possessing a natural interest in the property market.
As a Lettings Negotiator, you will be responsible for managing a database of tenants, arranging and attending viewings, negotiating offers and terms as well as providing feedback and assisting with move-ins.
YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a targeted, sales environment is preferred but not essential.
- A proven track record with customer service/sales and working with targets.
- You will be experienced in spotting and creating opportunities.
- Be able to negotiate between landlord and tenant and meet/exceed expectations at every opportunity.
- Work alongside shareholders in the business and recognise opportunities for third party sales.
- An excellent work ethic.
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous – not essential
- A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
Coventry, West Midlands
Basic salary £14,000 to £20,000
- Property Management