Letting Negotiator - Full time
- Annual Sal: £16K basic -30K OTE
- Fuel allowance
- Full one to one training
You must have your own car as this is essential for the role.
Oakland Estates is a well established independent estate agency in East London with ambitious plans for expansion. We are currently looking for a Letting Negotiator to join our office in Ilford which services areas across East, Central and South London including E14 postcode.
With over 25 years in business and a portfolio of client properties in excess of £100m, Oakland Estates has built a reputation for being an extremely customer focused and proactive estate agency, quickly rising above their competition and continuing to grow at a fast pace.
This position requires a talented, driven and enthusiastic individual to join our expanding lettings team. Previous experience in property sales/lettings is preferred for this role however we would be willing to consider applicants who have experience in general sales environments with a clear desire to build a long term career in the property industry.
- Registering new applicants
- Manage and maintain an up to date database of applicants/prospective tenants
- Matching applicants to desired properties
- Arranging & attending viewings
- Negotiating lets & closing offers
- Managing the lettings process through to move in
- Canvassing for new stock
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate