Lettings Manager/Area Manager - High Wycombe
Their is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator or Lettings Manager to join one of the leading independent agents in the High Wycombe area.
Perhaps you have outgrown your Lettings Manager's role, and its time for you to progress to the next level?
If you are looking to take your next step within your lettings career, we want to hear from you!
You will be a highly driven individual who wants to provide the best service possible to your tenants and landlords.
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- List properties and arranging appointments
- Follow up and coordinating move-ins
- Sole point of contact for both landlords and tenants ensuring each tenancy runs smoothly
- Dealing with property maintenance requirements
- Negotiating deposit returns
- Organise property inventories and inspections
Skills and Experience:
- Strong background of lettings
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Motivated and Driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence and own transport
If this sounds like the right role for you then please get in contact today, to start the next stage in your career within a rapidly expanding company.
Competitive salary, attractive commission package and career progression.
Full UK Driving licence is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job