Lending Marketing Manager
- Lead the marketing strategy for lending within the bank.
- Develop a detailed understanding of lending customers and intermediaries (especially brokers) and the associated customer journeys.
- Identify and manage product and regulatory requirements. Being an effective first line of defence, leading and facilitating lending product reviews.
- Key stakeholder in lending product ownership, with responsibility for competitor monitoring and end-to-end customer management oversight.
- Define, develop and manage the product marketing requirements for lending across differing audiences and life stages.
- Manage and develop direct report(s).
- Adhere to the Bank's brand and culture values, ensuring that all accountabilities are undertaken in accordance with the Banks policies and procedures, and good customer outcomes form the basis of decisions made.
- Solid marketing experience within financial services - B2B or B2C or ideally both!
- Detailed lending product management knowledge and understanding within commercial lending.
- Broad knowledge of marketing skills.
- An analytical, customer first approach.
- Excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Budget management experience desirable.
- product manager; product marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"