LENDING ASSISTANT - FLUENT CANTONESE
GRADUATE LENDING ASSISTANT - CANTONESE
Central London based International Bank is strengthening their Loan Operations Department with the addition of a Lending Assistant. To be considered for this role you will be educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a numerate degree and have fluent Cantonese language skills and wish to develop a career within Banking. The successful candidate will be responsible for -
• To prepare credit facility annual review/renewal proposals and reports for risk review, assessment and control.
• To monitor and control designated accounts’ performance in accordance to the Bank’s guidelines.
• To prepare and follow up with properties valuation instructions, customers account opening requests.
• Maintain awareness of operational risk within assigned portfolio and minimise likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment and control.
• Act as a main point of contact for customers’ general enquiries.
• To provide cover for Lending Associate/Assistant Business Officer when required.
• To assist Business Managers/Senior Business Managers in achieving departmental objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate who wishes to develop a career in banking and utilise their language skills in an internationally-exposed environment!
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'