Shawbrook is a specialist UK lending and savings bank founded in 2011 to serve the needs of SMEs and individuals in the UK with a range of lending and saving products.
We differentiate ourselves by concentrating on markets where our specialist knowledge and personalised approach to underwriting offer us a competitive advantage. This supports attractive, stable return, sustainable growth and also benefits businesses and consumers in parts of the market which continue to be poorly served by traditional high street banks.
To provide responsive, accurate and timely administrative support to the New Business Teams and other departments when required.
Lending Administrator Job Description
- Promptly process the new mortgage applications in order to assist team in delivering on the agreed service level agreements.
- To deliver high levels of accuracy and attention to detail in data input and all written communication produced.
- Collect fees from customers with an excellent telephone manor.
- To build successful working relationships with external contacts such as brokers, customers, surveyors and solicitors as well as internal teams such as lending managers and finance to help to ensure all lending requirements are satisfied prior to release of funds. Also with other members of the admin team to ensure all tasks/duties are met for that day.
- Assist Lending Managers and Lending Officers in managing of cases through to completion, providing support where required.
- Provide additional support to the Facilities Department and the company as a whole as required, covering duties such as reception and monthly board packs.
- Daily distribution of post to all internal colleagues for the department in a timely manner.
- To deal with all internal and external telephone & email enquiries efficiently and within company standards.
- To be flexible with responsibilities and have a positive attitude towards any changes to role, company/departmental objectives, priorities and targets.
Lending Administrator Knowledge & Skills;
- Good standard of education, must include Math’s and English
- Administration experience
- Computer literate (good knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel, Word, Power-Point)
- Knowledge of TCF
- Adaptable & flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
If the Lending Administrator is something of interest please get in touch
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job