Leisure Travel Ski Reservations/Operations Executive, up to £28k, London
Great Monday to Friday position has become available for a responsible person to sell ski holidays (catered and self catered) and seasonal accommodation, by telephone, email and web and to process and manage bookings and associated paperwork & payments from first point of contact to day of travel.
- You will be selling ski holidays managing telephone and email/internet requests processing booking paperwork once a booking has been made and securing & monitor payment for each booking as set out in our terms and conditions.
- You will be booking taxis, ski school, restaurants, as requested by clients and reconciling payments with our accounts Dept. making you responsible for all payments due on a weekly basis.
- You will be producing weekly sales figures every Friday night and managing the planning that is updated every Friday evening and supplied to all agents Monday mornings.
- You will also produce end of season reports to include source codes, revenue, occupancy per property etc. He /she will have a proven track record in the sales environment and Knowledge of the ski industry would be useful.
- You must have strong people & communication skills, good computer skills with knowledge of word, excel and database package.
- You must have the ability to work under pressure and be Organized and methodical for paperwork purposes. Knowledge of the French language would be advantageous