SPA MANAGER REQUIRED FOR A PRESTIGIOUS 5 STAR HOTEL AND GOLF CLUB.
My client is currently looking for a quality Spa Manager,for their exclusive 5
star exclusive 3 rosette Hotel and Golf Club
2 year's previous managerial experience within a Spa environment
· Extensive knowledge of Spa and well being facilities & services, membership sales
and general leisure management operations
· Proven experience of increasing profitability via a number of revenue channels
· Ability to lead and motivate team members
· Enthusiastic and clear communicator with excellent people skills
· Excellent computer literacy, including: Excel and Outlook packages, and strong
administrative, organizational, and time management skills
· Good understanding of health and safety requirements of a spa, fitness, pool and
· First Aid and/or RLSS Emergency Responded qualified, preferred but not essential
· Health and Safety experience
· Relevant business degree or equivalent experience
This is a opportunity that is not to be missed, please apply today for this
exciting opportunity, working in a 5 star quality establishment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'