Leisure Club Manager
One our our clients are looking for a Leisure Club Manager to join their team and manage the Leisure Club ensuring all members and guests of the resort have a great experience within the club.
- Responsible for producing weekly rotas ensuring adequate staff levels are maintained.
- Supervision of all Leisure Club Team.
- To aid and assist members and guests throughout their stay in a friendly and professional manner.
- To be fully aware of daily activities in the club.
- To take bookings for classes and court hire.
- To take personal responsibility to resolve guest complaints efficiently and follow-up to ensure that the guest leaves feeling satisfied.
- To be fully aware of the spa facilities within the resort and be able to offer advice to guests who wish to use these amenities.
- To answer telephones promptly and correctly to maximise business and minimise guest frustration.
- To ensure security procedures regarding guest valuables, departmental keys and floats are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Ideally to have worked in a similar service role.
- Able to work flexibly including weekends and early and late shifts.
- A clear and effective communicator.
- Must be able to display a willingness to help others.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Training given.
- £25k - £26k
- Working 5 days out of 7 - will include occasional weekend work
- Early & late shifts (6am - 2pm/ 2pm - 10pm)
At The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Health Safety
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'