4Leisure are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of their client, a high end leisure management company operating beautiful gym based health and fitness facilities across London. We are seeking a full time Leisure and Spa Manager to join there friendly team.
My client is looking for an experienced, passionate and hard-working manager to take lead in one their newest clubs.
The ideal candidate will meet the below criteria;
- Previous management experience in the Health and Fitness industry is essential
- Experience in a 5* leisure facility or a premium environment
- Hold a minimum level 2 fitness qualification
- Previous experience managing a team. Including recruitment, training and rotas
- Have a motivated and reliable work ethic.
- Happy to work on a shift and rota basis which would include weekends
The company offers;
- A friendly team environment
- Hands on management with training platforms put in place to further your progression with the company
- Company benefits; Pension, Holiday, Individual training and development plans + Your Birthday off!
- A generous salary of £28,000 per annum + PT and Group Exercise comms
If you are looking for your next career move in the leisure industry and would to work in vibrant luxury environment we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'