Legionella Risk Assessor
Location: Mobile role covering the Midlands
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Vehicle and laptop provided
If your looking for a career with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
My client are a FTSE 250 company providing facilities management alongside other specialist services to help connect people with innovation and technology. They manage and maintain some of the nations most recognised landmarks and high street buildings, creating revenues in excess of £2bn and adhering to be the best in their business.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Legionella Risk Assessor to join this company.
Carrying out tasks including:
- Legionella risk assessments on buildings, banks, care homes, factories
- Inspecting and assessing taps and tanks for the control and prevention of Legionella
- Providing solutions to prevent Legionella and how to make environments safer
- Document any reports and findings and to compile schematic drawings within reports
- Experience within a Legionella Risk Assessor
- Knowledge on: BS8-580, ACOP L8, HSG 274
- Legionella awareness course
- City and guilds BS4 or equivalent
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, the chance to travel and work across the Midlands- working across care homes, banks, factories and the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, why not get in touch with us? Immediate interviews are available. Look forward to hearing from you!