Legionella Risk Assessor- Manchester
£20,000-£24,000 + benefits
One of the UK's fastest growing Water Treatment Specialists are on the lookout for qualified Legionella Risk Assessors to join their team in the Manchester due to new contacts being signed across the UK.
The ideal candidate will be flexible with travel aspects of the job and have the City & Guilds Risk Assessment for Legionella Control in Water Systems (WH004) and 6 months experience.
- Full UK driving license
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication
- Ability to use Microsoft packages I.e.; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Flexibility to work away at times
- Exceptional knowledge of ACOP L8
- Ability to lead a team & work well on own initiative
- Carry out Legionella Risk Assessments on Hot & Cold-Water Systems in line with ACOP L8
- Produce Schematic drawings
- Prepare quotes on recommendations for remedial works
- Survey Water Systems in line with ACOP L8
- Monthly temperature testing & water sampling
- Currate accurate reports to deliver to clients
As the company are fairly niche, they still have a family feel and invest heavily in the training of their staff.
They offer a basic salary of up to £22,000, then pay overtime at x1.5 along with providing a company vehicle, pension scheme and generous annual leave package!
Contact EVA on , Click Apply below or send your CV to for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"