NCH Europe is part of NCH Corporation, a word class provider of services, products and technology. We clean and conserve water, sell speciality industrial lubrication products and maintenance solutions.
With a presence in 25 countries, NCH Europe has over 2,000 associates and is one of the largest divisions of NCH Corporation. NCH Corporation has a revenue of $1B coming from a portfolio of profitable and growing operating companies.
NCH Europe is looking for a Legionella Compliance HSEQ Manager to join us at our European Headquarters in Bilston. The Legionella Compliance HSEQ Manager will be Responsible for the management of the Company Legionella Compliance Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Program for Chem Aqua UK & Ireland.
* Identify areas of risk and develop measures to reduce and control linked to Legionella control and H&S.
* Provide professional support and advice to the Senior Management Team and Staff on Occupational Safety, Health, Safety Environmental and Quality matters (HSEQ).
* Identify initiatives to improve performance and assist in addressing areas of poor performance in regards to Legionella compliance and HSEQ compliance.
* Drive the philosophy of safety ownership throughout all levels of the organization.
* Engage staff and managers to maximize improvements in performance.
* Provide support in developing, reviewing and monitoring of the Legionella compliance and HSEQ Plan and objectives and targets.
* Develop, promote and monitor the Legionella compliance and HSEQ culture.
* Management and Implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
* Carry out regular site audits and/or inspections and then produce written reports on findings.
* Regularly reviewing site activities and enforce safe working practices.
* Develop COSSH assessments
* Waste Management ( with NP)
* Equipment inspections
* Develop high-risk method Statements and Risk Assessments.
* Be actively involved Health & Safety initiatives.
* Have experience and worked in a Legionella controlled environment.
* Have the ability to fully audit internal and external Legionella control programs.
* Have experience in ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001
* Excellent knowledge of safe systems of work
* Experience in project management
* Experience in incident reporting and investigation as well as accident and trend analysis.
* Knowledge of UK and Ireland Health & Safety Legislation.
* Sound knowledge of budgetary / financial processes and business reporting methods.
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications, using tablets and 'apps', customer relationship management software and sales order management systems.
* Diploma or degree (or equivalent) in health and safety or a related field,
* Membership in an EHS professional body
* Hold an Auditors Qualification
* Must possess a current full driving licence
To apply please send a copy of your CV. Suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.
By submitting your personal data and application, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements set out in The NCH Data Privacy Statement which can be found here: https://Privacy-Policy.
- Health and Safety
- Legionella Compliance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'