**Legal Team Assistant
**Top London Law Firm
**£22,000-£24,000 per annum + excellent company benefits
This well respected law firm are looking to recruit a Legal Team Assistant. This is a unique opportunity that will allow someone to grow within a firm that truly value career development.
The Legal Team Assistant will gain the opportunity to be mentored by an exciting PA to support the Partner and wider team in the corporate department.
Duties required but not subject to are;
- Diary and inbox management
- Coordinating travel
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail;
- Establish and maintain effective and accurate filing systems
- Liaising with the Archives/General Office department to send off and recall achieved filling boxes;
- Ensure that all department meetings rooms are maintained to a high professional standard
- Monitor the validity of the department's intranet page. Ensure the content is up to date, relevant and branded, in keeping with house styles;
- Complete conflict checks and co-ordinate money laundering and client ID checks;
- Assisting the Paralegals with company searches and bible preparation;
- Provide assistance with photocopying and scanning tasks as required
- General ad-hoc administration duties.
To be successful in your application for the Legal Team Assistant you will need to be:
- Hold at least 6 months' experience within an admin support role within professional services
- Had exposure to partner support previously
- Be CILEx or Ilex qualified
- Be extremely organised and have a forward thinking attitude
This is a great opportunity so if this role sounds like you and you hold the relevant requirements apply now!