JOB PURPOSE: Undertaking administrative support to partners and fee earners covering a range of tasks related to Private Wealth matters.
- general administrative tasks such as paper filing, electronic filing (profiling), scanning and archiving, amending documents
- working as part of a fee earner support team, partners and fee earners
- file management (file opening, closing, matter balance clearance, scheduling)
- answering phones and taking messages wherever appropriate
- specifically scanning and profiling all incoming post
- archiving Departmental Records
- dealing with document returns from typing outsource provider, collation of enclosures and despatch
- use all available business support functions to get the job done
- entering client and contact data into Interaction
- using available technology for client/matter reporting purposes (eg Elite, Excel)
- Preparing payment instructions and identification of funds received
- Client data would be entered via Metastorm / Elite not just Interaction.
- be an integral part of the department, contributing to team projects and undertaking any other reasonable duties as requested
Additional responsibilities may include:
- completing internal procedures relating to client compliance: money laundering checks, conflict of interest checks and Client Care Letters
- Assisting with billing process for client groups
o a spirit of co-operation and a can-do attitude
o an understanding of legal transactions
o good verbal and written communication skills
o good spelling and grammar
o ability to deal with people at all levels of the business
o ability to prioritise and organise
o professional telephone manner and the ability to take full messages
o a good team player
o ability to multi-task
o flexibility to work outside normal office hours when required to get the job done
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
Demon Recruitment confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Whilst we would like to personally respond to every application this often isn't possible due to the volume of applicants. Should you have not been contacted within 7 days you have not been short listed on this occasion. However, your CV may be held on file for future reference.
Demon Recruitment is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.