Legal Administrator - Croydon
Are you a proven legal support or Administrator seeking work with a leading company inhouse legal team based in Croydon?
Do you have Property, legal or conveyancing experience and looking to build your career within property?
Would you be interested in a career in property law and developing new skills?
Our leading Property Management clients have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis in Croydon.
Full training will be provided. You will be working as part of the legal Administration team, you will help ensure operations run smoothly and efficiently through out the legal cycle of Property management.
This position would suit a candidate with some legal administration experience intersted in moving into the property and conveyancing sector
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm 37.5 hrs per week
- Excellent working conditions
- Full training and support provided
- Up to £21k Basic (depending on experience)- reviewed on probation and annual increases
- Attractive benefits scheme
- Qualifications support
- Generating search packs
- Sending out information packs to 3rd parties
- General enquires via phone and email #
- Liaising closely with the estate manager and finance department to obtain information
- Responding to all re-mortgage enquiries
- Processing transfer/charge documentation
- Arrears / Apportionment assessment
- Attend to additional enquiries from vendor and purchaser's solicitors
- Issuing Certificate of Compliance for Land Registry where applicable
- Re-assignment of properties when legal notices are received
- Systems management / Data entry
- General Administration
- Property management, legal, conveyancing or similar experience / Exposure
- Proven Administration experience
- Highly organised
- Strong IT skills
- Strong levels or accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and motivated
- Approachable and customer focused
For further information, please apply today or contact Rob Davies on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.