LEGAL SECRETARY (NO LEGAL EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)
SALARY UP TO £26,000
My client are looking for an enthusiastic, personable individual to join their current outstanding support staff team at the firm. There are opportunities in the Private Client, Personal Injury and Family departments (Full training to be provided)
Whilst the role is suitably challenging, no previous legal experience is necessary; although it may be an advantage.
The role will be based in Oxford; a friendly, extremely busy office.
The person appointed will:
• Be keen to work in a busy, dynamic office;
• Demonstrate they can work independently but also as part of a Team;
• Be prepared to work flexibly within the office environment; Essential skills and Requirements of the role:
• Exceptional IT/audio and support skills;
• Be prepared to rise to the challenge of working in a complex legal area;
• Outstanding verbal and written communications including use of the telephone;
• Proficiency in the use of English; both grammar and spelling;
• Ability to work quickly, accurately, to deadlines and under pressure;
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision on occasions;
• Excellent interpersonal skills, understanding the need for discretion;
• A friendly approachable personality to facilitate the link between fee earners, clients and third parties;
• Professional, personal presentation
Salary and Benefits:
The position is offered on a Full-Time basis.
Salary according to experience 25 days holiday per annum plus normal bank holidays
As stated earlier, full legal training to be provided at one of the most reputable Oxfordshire based law firms.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV TO TANYA BROWN AT BROWNS RECRUITMENT GROUP AS DIRECTED.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'