Legal Secretary - Witney - £22,000 - £25,000 + benefits
Our client is an award winning legal firm based in Witney, due to increased workloads and expansion they are now looking to recruit a Legal Secretary based at their offices in Witney.
Key Responsibilities and duties include:
- Word processing / typing and collating correspondence and other documents from audio / digital dictation, amending and formatting documents quickly and accurately
- Day to day typing of letters, memoranda, monthly reports, bills, file notes, etc.
- Answering the switchboard; transferring calls, taking messages accurately and passing to appropriate person
- Attending clients and visitors where necessary in reception/meeting room
- Creating and amending legal documents and standard forms
- Adding, updating and maintaining documents on our case management system
- Photocopying, scanning and document collation
- Diary management to include arranging meeting and appointments
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail and dealing with outgoing mail including visits to the Post Office where required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous Secretarial experience
- Excellent IT skills
- An excellent professional working manner
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain focussed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate on all levels and to maintain confidentiality of information at all times
Own transport is essential for this position
Keywords - legal secretary, secretary, admin, administration, law firm, solicitors, word processing, typing, audio typing, dictation, digital dictation, case management, law, legal, receptionist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'